Veneers — Barnegat, NJ
A Long-Lasting Way to Transform Your Smile
Do you feel confident about the appearance of your smile? Many of us weren’t born with the picture-perfect teeth that we always dreamed of. If you find that you are insecure of your smile because of imperfections like cracks, chips, gaps, or discoloration, you will be pleased to know that there is a long-lasting way to transform your pearly whites. Dental veneers in Barnegat are designed to fit perfectly over the front surface of the teeth to conceal a variety of different flaws. Dr. Admasu Gizachew is here to help you get the red carpet-ready look that you are hoping for. To learn more about veneers or to schedule a consultation, give us a call!
Why Choose NU Dental of Barnegat for Veneers?
- Revamp Your Smile in as few as Two Appointments
- High-Quality Results That Can Last 15 Years or More
- Dentist Committed to Continuing Education
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are wafer-thin shells of tooth-colored, natural-looking material that are placed on the front surface of the teeth to mask imperfections. Dental porcelain and ceramic closely resemble the appearance of tooth enamel, and are reliably strong, allowing them to cover up various cosmetic flaws. This includes teeth that are:
- Slightly Misaligned
The Process of Getting Veneers
During your initial consultation, you will discuss your smile goals with Dr. G to determine whether or not veneers are the best option to help you achieve them. After this, we will remove a small portion enamel from the front surface of your teeth and an impression will be taken. This impression is sent off to the dental laboratory, where it will be used to create your custom veneers. In order to keep your teeth protected during the week or so they’re being created, a set of temporary veneers will be placed on your teeth. This also helps patients to get used to how their permanent veneers will feel once they are ready. You’ll receive a call as soon as your custom veneers are complete. Using a special dental cement, Dr. G will adhere your veneers to your teeth and make any needed adjustments to give you the perfect results you’re looking for!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are becoming more and more common because of the numerous benefits they offer to patients. Here are just a handful of them:
- Stain-Resistant: The material that dental veneers are made from is much more resistant to stains than your natural tooth enamel. Because of this, they are a long-lasting solution to tough discoloration.
- Long Life: While veneers aren’t made to last forever, when they are properly maintained, they can last for more than 15 years!
- Natural Appearance: With modern dental techniques and technology, veneers have a beautifully natural appearance. No one will be able to tell that you’ve had cosmetic dental work done.
- Personalized to You: Veneers are crafted to be the perfect size, shape, and color needed just for you!