Veneers — Barnegat, NJ
A Long-Lasting Way to Transform Your Smile
Do you feel confident about the appearance of your smile? Many of us weren’t born with the picture-perfect teeth that we always dreamed of. If you find that you are insecure of your smile because of imperfections like cracks, chips, gaps, or discoloration, you will be pleased to know that there is a long-lasting way to transform your pearly whites. Dental veneers in Barnegat are designed to fit perfectly over the front surface of the teeth to conceal a variety of different flaws. Dr. Admasu Gizachew is here to help you get the red carpet-ready look that you are hoping for. To learn more about veneers or to schedule a consultation, give us a call!
Why Choose NU Dental of Barnegat for Veneers?
- Revamp Your Smile in as few as Two Appointments
- High-Quality Results That Can Last 15 Years or More
- Dentist Committed to Continuing Education
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are wafer-thin shells of tooth-colored, natural-looking material that are placed on the front surface of the teeth to mask imperfections. Dental porcelain and ceramic closely resemble the appearance of tooth enamel, and are reliably strong, allowing them to cover up various cosmetic flaws. This includes teeth that are:
- Slightly Misaligned
The Process of Getting Veneers
During your initial consultation, you will discuss your smile goals with Dr. G to determine whether or not veneers are the best option to help you achieve them. After this, we will remove a small portion enamel from the front surface of your teeth and an impression will be taken. This impression is sent off to the dental laboratory, where it will be used to create your custom veneers. In order to keep your teeth protected during the week or so they’re being created, a set of temporary veneers will be placed on your teeth. This also helps patients to get used to how their permanent veneers will feel once they are ready. You’ll receive a call as soon as your custom veneers are complete. Using a special dental cement, Dr. G will adhere your veneers to your teeth and make any needed adjustments to give you the perfect results you’re looking for!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are becoming more and more common because of the numerous benefits they offer to patients. Here are just a handful of them:
- Stain-Resistant: The material that dental veneers are made from is much more resistant to stains than your natural tooth enamel. Because of this, they are a long-lasting solution to tough discoloration.
- Long Life: While veneers aren’t made to last forever, when they are properly maintained, they can last for more than 15 years!
- Natural Appearance: With modern dental techniques and technology, veneers have a beautifully natural appearance. No one will be able to tell that you’ve had cosmetic dental work done.
- Personalized to You: Veneers are crafted to be the perfect size, shape, and color needed just for you!
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers are an extremely popular cosmetic procedure that many patients have used to improve their smiles. But how much are they going to cost? And what can you do to make sure they don’t break the bank? You’ll need to answer these questions before deciding whether veneers are right for you. It’s important to note that while veneers are very versatile, there are situations where other treatments will be more suitable for making the desired changes. It’s important to fully consider all of your options and the costs involved before you completely commit to any dental treatment.
Comparing Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments and Costs
We offer various treatments that can help you achieve a beautiful smile at an affordable price. If you’re not aware of your other options, make sure to ask us for suggestions during your cosmetic consultation so that you can see how they stack up against veneers. Such treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening: Are you unhappy with stains or discoloration on your smile? Teeth whitening is a reliable way to brighten the teeth by several shades. This treatment is much less costly than other services, which makes it an option to consider when it comes to changing the color of your teeth. However, teeth whitening only makes very specific corrections; it can’t do anything to improve the shape or position of the teeth, and it can’t be used to hide dental damage.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding can be used to fix small cosmetic imperfections such as stains, cracks, and small gaps. It’s less invasive than other procedures, and it’s considered one of the most cost-effective cosmetic treatments. It may be preferable for when you only have minor flaws on a few teeth to correct.
- Veneers: Veneers are much more versatile than teeth whitening, and they can be used to enhance more of the smile than dental bonding alone. Furthermore, a well-cared for veneer can last for decades, which can end up saving you money on future treatments. As such, veneers are highly recommended when it comes to making more extensive cosmetic improvements, even if they have a higher price point initially.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
When you’re trying to fit veneers or any other cosmetic treatment into your budget, please remember that they most likely will not be covered by your dental insurance. That is because traditional dental insurance only covers treatments that are determined to be medically necessary; cosmetic treatments are typically strictly elective. However, there are a couple of options you can take to make it easier to pay for veneers:
- Membership Plan: Our practice offers a variety of savings plans that patients without insurance can take advantage of. We offer silver, gold, and platinum packages; depending on which tier you select, you can receive a 15%, 20%, or even 25% discount on various services!
- CareCredit Financing: With CareCredit, you can get a monthly payment plan at little to no interest that makes it easier to cover the cost of care without breaking your budget.